FastTrack Ghana Ltd obtained its licence to operate from the Bank of Ghana in 2000.
The philosophy of fastTrack Ghana is built on solid knowledge of the Ghanaian economy, and the need to grow small and medium scale enterprises which is the back bone of the Ghanaian economy. This sector of business has a lot of financial risk and challenges due to the lack of good business practices, such as book keeping, adequate marketing and proper financial decision making. This knowledge gap and challenges is what makes fastTrack more relevant in the market, because we don’t only bring money but in-depth business expertise and advice.
At fastTrack the business owner is a partner and his interest is paramount in every decision making in line with tried and tested industry regulation practices and company policies.
FastTrack Ghana as our name implies, believe financial services should be fast and without any unnecessary delays for it to be effective. Our experience in business has taught us that, “time” is the name of the game in this competitive and ever changing business environment.
Our business is therefore to assess each financial situation differently providing:
- Quick and on time financial solutions in the form of micro loans.
- Flexible payment terms.
- Effective business advice and strategic financial decisions.
- Structuring of our products and services to accommodate diverse local businesses.
- Strategic training for our staff to make them effective in providing assistance in all situations.
- Our investment in technological banking software and hardware solutions puts us ahead of our competitors in providing a fast-track service.
Our vision is to be a leading provider of financial services through the provision of innovative and responsive products and services that meet and exceed the requirements of our clients.
Our mission is to provide fast track and reliable banking services to individuals and SME’s, backed by sound financial advisory services to help grow businesses and improve lives.